Statement of Purpose
We are proud of our ethos of patient friendly care, where the patients get to know their doctor and the doctor gets to know the patient. This traditional approach has enabled our general practice to continue to provide holistic care and practise family medicine in the best possible sense.
Our doctors work very closely with patients and even visit certain elderly patients in hospital when they are admitted, again, to ensure continuity and liaison between hospital and primary care.
Aims and Objectives
- To provide traditional, yet high-quality family medicine in a friendly and relaxed environment.
- To continue to provide a one-to-one approach where patients can be seen by the same doctor of their choice.
- To ensure continuity of care, patients can see the doctor of their choice and develop a relationship with that doctor.
- To offer a wide range of services that meet the needs of the practice's registered patients.
- To offer independent services that meet the needs of patients at the practice and other people who live in the surrounding area.